Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's for him...

... i use this blog as a way to improve my English, basically my grammar. Well, maybe i can. i never done such thing before. i am to afraid to make a move, to afraid to try a new thing. so, this is quite new to me, writing something openly.

The story begin when i was in my secondary school. I tried my best to get his attention, by getting higher marks in this subject. even, i took English 1119 to show him that i am really taking this subject seriously. but in the end, I never know if he noticed my effort.

Hahaha, so pathetic, try to learning something because of someone. supposed i learn things because i want to learn, not i want someone to notice.

well, it quite a boring post, but, hey... this is my first post... and by the way this is my blog.... i can write whatever i want.

till next time ...

No comments: